Pages

Thursday 17 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Week 4 Day 5 Activity 3: Concluding the Journey

Activity 3: Concluding the Journey [10 points]
Sadly, the Summer Learning Journey has now come to an end. It is time to reflect on everything that you have learned about the environment and, particularly, about how you can protect and preserve it.


1. There are many things that I have learnt about while going through the Summer Learning Journey but I mostly enjoyed was "Taking Flight".

2. I was both supprised and impressed in "Salt and pepper",.

3. The activity that concerned me or upseted me was"Predator Free".

4. My family or myself will encourage as much people as possible to be safe and healthy.  

2 comments:

Izzy SLJ said...

Well done Tyra!

You have done so well to finish you Summer Learning Journey. i can see that you were very busy last night getting all of your posts up.

I have really enjoyed reading you posts and am looking forward to going through the last few that you have posted.

I am glad that you have enjoyed taking part in this programme and that it has made both you and your family more conscious of keeping yourselves and the earth healthy and (hopefully) making you want to use less plastic.

Why did you enjoy the 'taking flight' blog post the best?

Have a good weekend.

Izzy

Tayla Alexander-Crawford said...

Good afternoon Tyra,

My name is Georgia and I am the Cluster Manager for the Kaikohekohe (Northland) students. Congratulations on finishing all 60 activities from the Summer Learning Journey. That is an absolutely fabulous accomplishment, ka pai!

Can you think of any environmental ideas that you and your whanau could try and push in 2019? I know my family are trying hard to use beeswax wraps rather than plastic glad wrap and we also use a compost bin so that we are throwing less rubbish in the bin for the dump.

I hope you have had a lovely summer and I am so glad you have enjoyed this journey. I know all of the commenters have enjoyed viewing and commenting on your work.

Nga mihi,
Georgia.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.