Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 Day 1 Activity 1: Surfs Up!

DAY 1: Swimming with the Fish

Activity 1: Surfs Up! [4 points]
In New Zealand we have many beautiful beaches and stunning waterfalls. One of the most spectacular waterfalls is called Kitekite and it is located in Piha, a small village west of Auckland. Tourists and locals flock to Piha during the summer season to enjoy the waterfall, the local beach, and the great surf. Have you ever tried surfing? Although I have never surfed many of my friends have and they absolutely love it. In fact, it is their favourite summer activity! What is yours?
For this activity, please take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer activities. It could be anything! Here is a picture of one of our team members (Laura) doing one of her favourite summer activities.
I love going out places with my family. My family and I, love going places together such as restaurants, parks and more.  In this image, my family and I were at Rainbows End. We all really enjoyed having fun here and we were happy we went out instead of staying home doing nothing.

1 comment:

Ellee said...

Hi Tyra!

My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
I hope you have had an awesome school holidays? :)

Woah!! Rainbows End! I love Rainbows End - I was really sad to hear they took away the pirate ship, that was one of my favourite rides!
Do you have a favourite ride?

That's really cool you were able to go there with your whole family, I think that it is a really great place to go and spend the day - Did you eat some tasty treats while you were there too?

This is a great post Trya, awesome work!

Nga mihi,
Ellee :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.