Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Week 3 Day 4 Activity 3: Crazy, Cool Clouds

Activity 3: Crazy, Cool Clouds [5 points]
Have you ever looked up into the sky and seen a cloud that had a really cool shape? I certainly have, and so have dozens of other people. Take a look at the three pictures of crazy, cool cloud formations below.











From left to right: Picture 1, Picture 2, Picture 3
Clouds are formed when small drops of water stick together. To learn more about clouds and how they are formed, you can watch this cool video. Once you have learned about clouds, please choose your favourite cloud picture.
On your blog, tell us what you see in the photo. What shape(s) do you see? Be sure to tell us which picture (1, 2 or 3) you have chosen and describe what you see in lots of detail!.


In the first image, a see a white fluffy bunny curling up into a ball.
In the second image, I see a tornado about to destroy a town.
In the last image, I see a white hairy mustache in a very perfect shape.

1 comment:

Ellee said...

Hi Tyra!

Woah great job at describing the clouds!

I can see the bunny on the first one too ...someone said they thought it looked like it was wearing an eye patch! I can see that too... it made me giggle
I can also see a kangaroo - Can you see that?

I like the way you have seen a tornado with the second one its a very accurate description! I think it would be much scarier seeing a real tornado though aye!!


It really does look like a moustache though, it reminded me a bit of the Monopoly man...
Do you think so?

Someone said the other day that this one looked like a mermaids tail! I thought that that was a really good description - can you see that too?

Awesome work describing what you saw in the clouds Tyra, ka pai!

Nga mihi,
Ellee :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.