Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

LAST TERM FOR THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

This term is going to be an exciting and busy term because this term we are doing ATHLETICS and some of us are going to the MANIAKALANI FILM FESTIVAL and our class will be doing PATROLS.Everyday until athletics is finished we do relays for fitness, which is a fun and one of my favourite things to do.I am really excited to go to the Maniakalani Film Festival because we will be going to the Sylvia  Park mall.I hope that I can pass the patrol test, it would be very embarrassing if I didn't because it looks like an easy thing to do, but I hope that I can do it every Wednesdays and Tuesdays in the mornings so I can be with my favourite teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.