Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

Presentation on the brain model

Today Room 7 was split up into each class to go to Room 10 and Room 9, today my group Kalotia and
lesieli were split into Room 9 to present our presentation to groups. My group and I presented about
‘The Brain’. We explained parts of the brain to the students from Room 9. We also asked a few questions
and they answered them, we also asked them to ask us questions about the brains, they asked us
questions such as “What does the brain do?” we said that they should know so we asked them that
questions and they came up with good ideas like “think”, “learn”, “helps you move”..ect. After talking
and asking questions we finally had to finish up. Today I enjoyed being in Room 9 to teach them about
the brain model.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kia ora. My name is Malcolm and i'm from Gisborne Intermediate School.

I really liked the way you explained to students from room 9 instead of just showing them the presentation

This reminds me of when i did this at my old school but instead of the brain it was about a specific planet in the solar system/milky way

Next time you could tell us about how you learned these facts about the brain did you type it on google,read a book, etc.

Please visit my blog
here

Mā te wā
Malcolm

Anonymous said...

Kia ora. My name is Te Wano i'm from Otaki College, your facts about the brain is very interesting, and i like it.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.