Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Day 3 - Activity 1: The rain of Rajasthan

The Water Project 
What I learnt from this video was that people are helping Africa to get clean water to drink and shower in. Over about 300,000,000 people have died in Africa from dirty water. I also learnt that the women in Africa start their morning searching for water that kill. In Africa they drink all the water they can find even in stagnant pounds, contaminated rivers.. etc

For the water project their goal is to get better access in drinking healthier water.

1 comment:

Georgia SLJ said...

Kia ora Tyra,

What a beautiful Wednesday! I’m currently in Auckland and it’s a beautiful day. Well done on starting your summer learning journey! I am happy that you are coming on this journey with me. This is my second year being a blogger commenter and I have just completed my degree to become a teacher. I am really excited to get started!

Thank you for explaining to me what The Water Project is. I believe it is such a special project. The idea that some people don’t have access to water is scary, such a simple resource but we need it to live. Lucky in New Zealand we are surrounded by water, both fresh and ocean. Have you been to the beach lately?

Keep up the great work, you are really doing such an awesome job!

Blog you later,
Georgia

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.