Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

A New Year 2017

A new year in room 10....

Today I will be telling you more about myself I know I already done that but now i have changed.I am a year 6 now.Today I am 10 years old and i'm in room 10. My favourite colour is blue and green,blue for the sky green for grass.When I grow up I want to be a dancer and a singer so I could live in Hollywood.My teacher name is Miss Misela. My friends are Riiana, Jessica, Leanah, Fakaola, Mary-Ruth, Joanlisi and Liza. My favourite hobbies are playing online with my cousins such as Brazie and Ka, most of the time we play Minecraft on our phones and we like to play Call Of Duty lll on my uncles Xbox because he has the latest Xbox 360.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! I hope we can see you in Hollywood one day. You need to work very hard with all of your learning areas to be able to be successful. It will take you a long way!

Kalolaine said...

HI Tyar

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.