Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

2017 10 year anniversary manaiakalani film festival


Yesterday we went on a bus to Sylvia Park Hoyts for the Mananiakalani film festival. We went to see our faces on the big screen. We also went there because all of our classes at Ruapotaka School made movies. When we arrived we went inside of the theatre and all sat down. St Pius was in the same theatre. I enjoyed all of the movies and thought some of them were interesting.

When the movies started I got really excited. After the films I felt a little sleepy until I stood up. We were outside again, we were just jumping onto our bus and everyone started talking loud and over each other including my friend Liza and me. 

We were back at Ruapotaka and I had a big stretch and began walking to class, but our teacher wasn't there so we had to go to Room 9. Mrs. Riley said we could play a little game and it was fun. When the bell rang we all went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.