Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

About Me

Kia Ora
My name is Tyra, and I am 9 years old.  I am a year 5 student at Ruapotaka School and my teachers name is Miss Misela.


I really like to play on my Xbox and phone on my phone I play mine craft and musically with my friends at my school and on my Xbox i like to play gear of war and saint row and mine craft. When I was little my mum would help me do a colorful crown a I’d always thought I could be just like queen Elizabeth.


My mother’s name is Ngawini and my dad’s name is Tills. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. My sister’s name is Cassandra and she is turning 1 on February 3rd. My brother’s names are Louis, he is 5 years and Daniel he is 3 turning 4 soon.


I come from Auckland, New Zealand. My dad is Samoan and my mum is Maori and Cook Island which would mean that I am Samoan, Maori and  Cook Island.


I had a pet puppy and her name is Lucy but she was given away.I also had another one and his name is Ralph which was also given away, I also remember that I did a little art for Lucy and Ralph I’d always look at it every morning. I have a favourite animal which is a wolves because they are cool.


My favourite subjects at school are cybersmart, reading and art. My favourite singers are Becky G, Dove Cameron and Sabrina Carpenter. My favourite sports are soccer, basketball  and touch. My favourite food is pancakes with maple syrup, nuggets and the sauce from McDonalds.  I love to have ice-cream with maple syrup and a cherry on top for dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.